Site Rules and Regulations of Pawsteps. Oct 15, 2013 21:46:40 GMT -6
Post by DANNIMARIE on Oct 15, 2013 21:46:40 GMT -6
GENERAL RULES! *
1. Of course. The rule that is at every site you've probably EVER been at: Be kind to everyone.
-I don’t want to see any childish fighting over a post or something someone said. It makes the site tense and it seems hard to focus on things that are happening. I hate to have people fighting about thinks that don’t need to be fought about. It just seems so stupid. So please. Try to get along with everyone and make sure every can have fun here. We welcome everyone here, and we want our members to be as friendly as our staff.
2. Here's another one you probably know: Respect all members.
-Respect works both ways. I understand that; if someone is being cruel to you, I understand the feelings of ‘why should I be kind to them if they aren’t kind to me?’ well honestly; it works both ways. If you want respect then you have to give them respect even if they don’t give it to you. If you have trouble with this let me know. There are ways to fix people’s behavior; even if it means doing it a different way.
3. Respect Administrators and Moderators, because without them this site would not be here.
- If you do not respect administrators and moderators enough to at least say ‘thank you’ when they do something for you, then you obviously don’t need to be here. if you do not have enough patience to at least give us time when the site is down or when we are working on something else and you are constantly asking us to do something, it does get annoying. There are only so many of us working on what we are. If you don’t have the patience to let us do what we are working on first; then don’t expect to get what you want.
4. There is NO profanity allowed on the site.
- if you cannot follow this rule then you will receive warnings. Depending on how many warnings you have or had you will be banned for a certain period of time. There is no tolerance for people who think it is necessary to swear on a site that is for people ranging from 13 to any age. profanity may happen on the chatbox, just make sure that is in moderation.
5. Absolutely NO sexual activity. Keep everything under PG-13.
- That is just plain inappropriate; parents who allow their kids to come on this site are expecting it to be kid friendly. Under no circumstances will this rule be lifted. I know people aren’t all above 18 who join these sites. This MUST be kid friendly. The warnings for this rule are the same as profanity, but if it is the same basic people you will NOT be allowed on the site any longer.
6. Regarding first signing up and activity.
- New members will be given forty-eight hours (2 days) to post an original application without a leave of absence form. With a leave of absence form, you will be excused until the end of the following activity check. Meaning, if you are gone through one activity check, and are gone for a second one, you will be deleted it UNLESS YOUR LEAVE OF ABSENCE SPECIFIES THAT YOU WILL BE GONE FOR EXACTLY THE AMOUNT OF TIME YOU WILL BE GONE (example of that would be a vacation). After your application has been posted, you will be given five days to complete your application, in which case, you will then be removed from the forum at the end of the fifth day if there is no leave of absence thread.